Huang Shan Mao Feng is a brand of baked green tea. Hailed as the best of Mao Feng tea, Huang Shan Mao Feng has a sparrow-tongue-like shape, silvery white fuzz, golden liquid, refreshingly mellow and sweet taste, and the brewed leaves are tender yellow.
Steeping #2 Huang Shan Mao Feng(Mt.Yellow Downy Tip) with a cute double-wall glass:
1. Put about 3g tea leaves into the glass.
2. Cool the hot water to 85°C, ready for use.
3. Pour a 1/3 glass of hot water to moisturize the tea leaves.
4. Twirling the glass and make sure the tea leaves are evenly sinking.
5. Fill the glass to 70%-80%. Keep the water along the side of the glass. Try not to pour hot water onto the tea leaves directly.
This is important, the hot water will over brew the tea leaves instantly, which will make the tea liquor harsh, bitter and brought unpleasant cooked smell.
6. Soak the leaves: Steep the tea for 2~3 minute.(Depends on your preferred taste)
This Huang Shan Mao Feng can be brewed for 3–4 times